Nuclear test
bullet bullet bullet bullet

pierre.touzeau@sept.fr (Pierre TOUZEAU) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/travel/france/france.html:
I regret you closed the "Tour de France" service... I am against the position of the french governement, is it a valuable reason to act as our President ? Blackmail on sell (wines, Train, Perfume...) will not modify action of the governement, but surely the thought of any french against abroad ! Do not forget Bosnia on the same time, where a lot of other governement were so coward from so many year that too much people died... Did you do some thing against these governements ? Again, I agree with you, but please do not suppress but put a primary page explaining your view on PEACE...

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: syroco.sept.fr
Remote IP address: 192.190.131.91
User Agent: NCSA Mosaic/2.6b2 (X11;SunOS 5.4 sun4m) libwww/2.12 modified