Protest: Tour de France
bullet bullet bullet bullet

whitepr@calumet.purdue.edu (Paul White, USA) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/travel/france/france.html:
En anglais, s'il vous plait.

Thank you for your strong position on this issue. I could go on, but it's not necessary.

I plan to link to the Tour de France page for a university graduate course on web server design. It's for our student bicycle club -- a homepage.

I hope your protest message continues throughout 1995.

pw

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: m01-12d-067.calumet.purdue.edu
Remote IP address: 205.215.102.67
User Agent: Mozilla/1.2b6 (Windows; I; 16bit)