French Testing
bullet bullet bullet bullet

204-9487@mcimail.com (Bernal Jimenez) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/:
Dear IMS: I accessed your system to find out how to send e-mail to the French Embassy in Washington, D.C. concerning the nuclear testing in the South Pacific. I am very pleased that you have terminated that service because of the same reason. I find it outrageous that a leading world country engages in such practices. I would like to encourage you to keep this system off. We must do everything possible to send the message that in 1995 such conduct is deplorable and disgusting. Thank you, Bernal Jimenez

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: ip4155.dialup.wvnet.edu
Remote IP address: 129.71.4.155
User Agent: Mozilla/1.2N (Windows; I; 32bit)