Withdrawal of information about France
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I note with interest the withdrawal of information about France for the duration of the nuclear tests.

This is not going to stop me going to France next week. Are you encouraging your local bookstore to withdraw information about France? Are you going to stop using the word 'France'?

I presume from your email address that you are in the U.S.A. Are you publishing information about the US?

When, exactly, did the US stop nuclear testing? Answer: Not very long ago.

When did the US stop invading neighbouring countries and/or interfering in thier politics? Answer: They haven't.

As is it says in the good book -

"Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull the mote out of thine eye; and, behold a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

Matthew Chp7 v4-5

All this says to me is that anything the Internet Multicasting Service does is politically biased, and therefore suspect.

I will get my information from elsewhere.

Andy