France -- Nuclear Protest Addresses?
bullet bullet
  • Subject: France -- Nuclear Protest Addresses?
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 14:25:06 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

doc@ced.berkeley.edu (David Van Arnam) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/travel/france/easternp.html:
I was pleased to see your clear rebuke to France by shutting down your Eastern France trip-planning page. However, I strongly suggest that you include -- on all your "France" pages you have temporarily discontinued -- that you include one or more applicable e-mail addresses for the rest of us to use to register our extreme disgust with France and the current government for this despicable act of resuming nuclear tests. (In fact, I found your pages by using Netscape's NetSearch function, in hopes of finding such addresses. I shall continue my search, but I reiterate: please include such information in your pages as soon as you possibly can! Thanks!

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: iurd-m.ced.berkeley.edu
Remote IP address: 128.32.151.246
User Agent: Mozilla/1.2b5 (Windows; I; 16bit)