French pages
bullet bullet bullet bullet

aduguid@netaxis.com (Alistair Duguid) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/travel/france/rfi.html:
I was very disappointed to see you have made the French Embassy pages unavailable.

Please try to keep some perspective about nuclear testing. If nothing else, the French have guts.

Because of the courage of Western powers who remain strong through such things as nuclear testing, when you are old, you will have the luxury of being alive to REMEMBER HIROCHIRAC!

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: du6.modems.netaxis.com
Remote IP address: 204.117.131.6
User Agent: Mozilla/1.2b5 (Windows; I; 16bit)