New Pavillion?
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I'd like to start a new pavilion, but I think I'd be the only one in it because my site is so unique. I have a site called Exclamation! , http://www.exclamation.com/ , it's like yahoo, except everything we link to we have. I could go into a huge ininteligable 10 page explanation, but you really have to see it to understand. Would this fit into any of the existing ones? Does it make any difference that I built this site (which was previously called "The Pavilion" before Exclamation!) entirely by myself in my spare time after school (I'm 14 ; young webmaster's pavilion?). Thanks for reading through my message-Munch