Mundo Latino
bullet bullet bullet bullet

MUNDO LATINO, http://www.mundolatino.org

We are a "global network for spanish speaking people", you could call us "a digital nation". Our goal is to estimulate the use of the net by "hispano parlantes". All our pages are written in spanish and point to "the spanish pages" all around the world.

This EXPO 1996 is one of the greatest ideas i have seen lately and i am very proud in participating. Please include our "people network".

I will be glad to hear from you soon how our network can help to build this EXPO 1996 .... we will certainly add a link on one of our MAINpages to lead our spanish speaking visitors to your pages ....

Won't it be a good idea to include information in spanish about the backgrounds of the EXPO 1996 ???? We would be happy to help you building this and i will start including some basic backgrounds in spanish about EXPO 1996 in our pages to be able to inform "our people" in their own language.

Un saludo .......... VanGogh