How do I setup a pavilion
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mark McInerney and I work for Curtin University in Western Australia, Perth. I have been asked by my director to find out how to setup a pavilion for the Internet 1996 World Exposition.

We are interested in setting up a site the could represent many organisations in Western Australia,for example State Government, Education Department, Tourism Office, Small Business and Universityies.

We have the potential to setup a pavilion to represent Western Australia, and I have been asked to put forward a prilinary report on what information is acceptable and how to make it part of the Internet 1996 World Exposition.

Thankyou,

Mark McInerney

User Adviser Computing Centre Curtin University Perth, Western Australia

email: imcinern@info.curtin.edu.au