No Subject
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Sir/Mme.: I have seen at your URL information about the Internet 1996 World Exposition. I should like to know more information about this event, because here at Bari- loche City, at the southwest of Argentina, we are very interested in participate in some way at the Exposition. We think that our city and our R&D institutes should be known by people all over the world. The only information I have is that you have posted at your home page, I think there must be additional info. that should be helpful for us. Looking for your kindly response, I remain

Prof. Oscar Fernandez Oscar Fernandez Instituto Balseiro 8400 Bariloche, Argentina Tel: +54 (944) 61001, FAX: +54 (944) 61006 email: rof@cabctr1.cnea.edu.ar