How to participate in the Internet 1996 World Expo
bullet bullet
  • To: fairmaster@radio.com
  • Subject: How to participate in the Internet 1996 World Expo
  • From: Cheah Cheng Poh <sphepd@singnet.com.sg>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 95 22:46:32 -0700
bullet bullet

Please tell me how my organisation can participate in the expo. We are a large newspaper and magazine publishing group in Singapore (over 3,000 employees) and our Web site is at http://www.asia1.com.sg/

Ideally we would like to organise some online activities at our Web site as well as hold a public talk or some other event to promote the Internet. Thank you.

Cheng Poh Cheah (Mr) Asst General Manager Electronic Publishing Singapore Press Holdings Tel 65 7401295 Fax 7402216