Internet World Fair
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Hi,

I am John Schuler, president of Lanchester Press Inc.

We have innovative books from Europe, USA and Japan on quality, systems, innovation, and are working on translating a new book by Dr. Kenichi Ohmae on the INTERNET REVOLUTION.

We may like to take a booth at your exhibition, also Dr. Ohmae is a world renowned speaker, consultant and writer (he writes for Economist, Wall St. Journal and Harvard Business Review), he may like to make discuss Internet in Japan or other global issues as a keynote speaker.

Please e-mail me the dates, location and other information about the upcoming Internet World Fair.

With regards John Schuler Lanchester Press Inc.

Follow-Ups: bullet