Re: World Exposition
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl: I am Thai but I left Thailand 26 years ago. Lived in England for 2 yrs and also in Iran for 6 1/2 yrs. I have been living here for 19+ years.

I am a Sr. Programmer/Analyst here at Intel. Also a graduate student at College Of Notre Dame (San Mateo, Ca) - (MSSM - Master Of Systems Management).

I have been working on my graduate research papers and using Internet vigorously this last 9 months. I would like to meet with any one who are involve in this project in Thailand when I visit there.

My parents and brothers are still living in Thailand. I am going to visit them in May for 2 weeks. My brother received his MS (MA?) in Criminology from Florida State U, taught at Thamasat U for 4 years and is currently in charge of the Criminology Penal Systems in Thailand. I will possibly go back there with few friends again in Jan 96.

Are you the famous Carl Malamud? Actually I want to write to you but I did not have your Email id. I can volunteer on this project after I graduate in August, if you would like a volunteer.

I have Prodigy at home but my Prodigy WWW Browse software is broken. They are sending a new solftware at the mean time; my id at American On line is Jericarmel@AOL.COM.

Regards, Jeri Maier