can I play, too?
bullet bullet bullet bullet

This sounds like one heck of a lot of fun (the internet world's fair). I want to play too.

Don't worry, I'm not completely unrealistic. I've worked fair planning committees in more mundane space, and I know what kind of work we're talking about. I admit I have only a vague idea how the virtual aspect will complicate things, but I still want to help.

Do you need a resume or vitae or something?