World fair
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Sir, The write up in San Jose Mercury news must have generated a lot of business for you and here is a unique one... I have store out on the internet of childres' catalog clothing...Probably the first in that catagory as far as the size of the catalog is concerned(50 pages) I would be pretty interested in the 96 expo and can chip in with the latest in my field technology wise. Do Email me back if you are interested as your gesture would encourage small businesses to flourish just in the same manner as the giants that would be participating.Do let me know you if you are interested asI can co ordinate the garment/apparel area for you.

Thanks Usha.