Internet 1996 World Expo
bullet bullet bullet bullet

It was interesting to read in Internet Multicasting Service's post of March 14 found in AOL of Will Hearst's comment that "people in the Bay Area will find out what people in Nigeria are posting on the Net."

As a three year resident of Nigeria in the 80s, a visitor in 1990, and soon to return for a year's research to Enugu, Nigeria, I don't know of *any* possibility of getting anything on the Internet from Nigeria. If there is, I'd sure like to be the next to hear about it.

There's a fundamental global have-have not situation here re: most of Tropical Africa. Any suggestions?