96 Fair
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I'm completing a rewrite of my dissertation, now titled "The Idea of Festival," or "Festival Power," that can be made into a useful and interesting multimedia work using my own words, images, photos, video. Could something like this be made a part of the Internet Fair? The original title was: "Two Town Festivals: Signs of a Theater of Power." It was done in 1990 for Emory University's Institute of Liberal Arts using semiotic and structural analysis for a comparison of Charleston's Spoleto Festival and Chattanooga's Riverbend Festival. It is regarded as an original, groundbreaking work. Academic references are available. Please advise if a proposal would be of interest. I probably will include something about your upcoming event in the book. Sid Hetzler 404/377-9616