Bureau of International Expositions
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Just talked with Judy Rubin again who informs me that all World's Fairs usually have the imprimatur of the Bureau of International Expositions which is based in Paris. Judy thinks it would help us tremendously, if we haven't already done so, to get in touch with them. I figured that you probably had, but, just in case, the contact is Mr. Ole Philipson, President. The number is 33-1-45-003863. Let me know if this is useful or not. Talk to you later.