1996 World Exposition
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl, (from a fan of Internet Town Hall)

I have read over the last few days your address at the Singapore WWW conference.

The Internet 1996 World Exposition interests me (and the Vice Chancellor of our University) greatly.

Is there anywhere on the net I can find out more details?

Best wishes for a fabulous project!

Cheers.

"We trained hard - but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we would be reorganised...I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganising: and what a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency and demoralisation" Petronius 210 B.C.
Merv Connell email m.connell@cqu.edu.au Central Queensland University(OZ) fax +61 79 309254phone +61 79 309222