SEC Project
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl the contract is the works and I will get the draft tomorrow.

In terms of an advisory committee - here are my suggestions

Edward Stohr - Chairman Information Systems Dept, Stern School, NYU George Sadowsky - Director Academic Computing, NYU Richard Mackinnon - State Street Bank Fellow, former director of IBM Cambridge Scientific Center

Based on discussions with Steve: Henry Perritt - Professor at Villanova - Law. Hank is a good guy I know him from Harvard/MIT. Ron Plesser - Information Industries Association David Copenhofer - SEC

CNIDR/EDUCOM rep A public interest rep

Another government agency - I suggest Hank Philcox at IRS who Assistant Commissioner at IRS and a good person.

Now I know you were concerned about Copenhofer - we should probably get Lane/Copenhofer on an advisory panel soon. I have never met David so I can't say whether it is better to have him outside the advisory committee or on the inside. Coopting or encircling the critic is sometimes the most effective strategy. We should talk about this.

I have sounded out the first three people and they are willing if called on serve in the panel. I will sound out Hank Perritt, tommorow - he was suggested by OMB. I expect no problems.

Ajit