EDGAR Conversion Program
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I've written a DOS program to convert raw EDGAR filings to WordPerfect files. The resulting files are ready to print out and much cleaner than the raw filings. I plan to release the first beta to the law librarian community this week, get feedback, and release the first "official" version as freeware around the first of the year. Atr you interested in making it available at your site?

Dave James Irell & Manella 1800 Avenue of the Stars Los Angeles, CA 90067 (310) 203-7926 djames@netcom.com