Thanks for the service
bullet bullet
  • Subject: Thanks for the service
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 14:38:22 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

rcdom@success.net (Roman Domszy) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/govt/tuttle/:
I would just like to thank all you folks for providing the Patent text databases. They are very good and alot easier to use than the PTO BBS system. I work for a large company that pays on-line services such as Dialog $$ - small businesses do not have this luxury. Also essentially public domain info should not cost the earth - again technology used this way will further widen the inequities in this country.

I think it might be time to shake up the PTO - they are too slow and basically unaccountable for often poor patenting decisions.

Regards

Roman Domszy Lancaster PA

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: d6.success.net
Remote IP address: 198.51.81.37
User Agent: Mozilla/1.2b5 (Windows; I; 32bit)