EDGAR
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I read with great disappointment that the SEC EDGAR Database would close Oct. 1. As a buisness journalist, this information resource has proven invaluable time and time again.

Thank you for strongly urging the SEC and Patent Office to distribute their information as efficiently and easily as EDGAR does.

Please press the issue, and I'll do the same.

John Mills, staff writer, The Augusta (Ga.) Chronicle