Termination of service
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Prodigy, Twpp10a (Mike Kroll) sent the following comment about :
Prodigy web browser indicates that this service will end on October 31. I assume that it will not be available on Internet at all. That would be a real misfortune. This data base is an outstanding example of a useful public service. With the great interest among the public in investing as evidenced by the current stock market, this is a badly needed free service to keep the public informed. I have a legal background in SEC matters, and it is a shame that this information can otherwise only be obtained at a substantial fee from paid services or from the SEC in Washington. I hope the decision to terminate the service will be reconsidered.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: piweba5y.prodigy.com
Remote IP address: 198.83.19.47
User Agent: PRODIGY-WB/1.3e