Re: Invitation to talk
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Original Message(s):
>MESSAGE from =uunet!malamud.com!carl 09-JUN-93 9:30
>From: uunet!malamud.com!carl (Carl Malamud)
>Date: Wed, 9 Jun 93 06:51:38 EDT
>
>Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm really swamped at the end of
>June ... we're hosting the U.S. Congress on-line for the first
>congressional hearings on the Internet and I don't have any
>spare time until that is finished.
>
>Thanks for the invite.
>
>Carl
>---

Later, okay- we'll come back to you when things calm down a bit. --Susan

P.S. Is there a way to post or port a bit of your hearings in ASCII in the Scholastic Network and invite people at NECC to comment-- we expect to reach 4-6,000 teacher educators, prinicpals, etc., We could give you a forum for their comments that we could summarize and pass along to congress as feedback, in association with your project. I like that idea--how could we make ot doable? what do you think? We'd want something-a feed? place to capture ASCII from a Mac, no DEC big machines-for the last week in June. phone here is 212-505-3049 is you want to do voice. S,.