Congressional hearing via the Internet on 7/26
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl:

Thanks for your vmail message around 1p on Th 5/27. Sorry that I was not able to return the call last week; too much face-time doing other things.

I am intrigued at the prospect of a Congressional hearing on 7/26 being carried over the Internet. Tell me more about what you have cooking and what we at the Coalition can do to help. If phone is the better medium for discussing this then say the word and I will answerback with some days / times on / at which we might chat.

Be advised that Joan, Craig, and I will be in session with our Steering Committee from 10a until 4p on 7/26 itself. So, I am hoping that we can do what you have in mind for us without actually being at whatever hearing is involved. If not then I will try to free up Joan or Craig once I know what you have in mind.

Thanks for thinking of us. Looking forward to hearing more.

Paul