Re: apology
bullet bullet bullet bullet

----- Begin Included Message -----

Donate a couple days of your time to the 2nd Harvest Food Bank, one of the folks who got hurt when your denial of service attack prevented legitimate users from coming in and learning about charities. That would satisfy us ... you are on your own as far as satisfying the NASA Science Internet folks.

Regards,

Carl Malamud

----- End Included Message -----

Agreed. Could you please tell me when, where, how and who I should contact about helping with the 2nd Harvest Food Bank.

K.T.

P.S. Could you also please extend my apology to those I may have harm.