apology
bullet bullet bullet bullet

You are correct, I should have never started the program in the first place. I realize ignorance is really no excuse, but I have no other defense. I didn't realize the scope of my actions. I understand now that what I have done adversely affected other people. I do not know what I can do to pay for retribution. I am only a pea-on in this company with still much to learn. I did not intend to cause so much trouble, as I did. I admit to my crime, and ask for your apology and a way to amend for my actions.

Sincerely K.T.