Re: URGENT: Please STOP Mailbombs (fwd)
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Randy, who is the guy responsible for this? If he's a contractor, why don't you just call up his manager or COTR? That should be adequate. Denial of service attacks from a machine at Ames is sufficient grounds for the disconnection of the offending machine, regardless of the specific user responsible, according to the LAN use policy...

If someone at Ames is doing this, we should do our best to put and end to it. We don't build our networks for use by spammers...

Thanks, Milo

Follow-Ups: References: bullet