Mailbombs from one of your Users -Reply
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl, John Hornyak forwared your email to me for disposition. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have resulted from Borland employees on the internet. We are taking steps internally to alleviate the problem. Could I impose upon you to elaborate on the type of emails being sent? You had indicated that they were "offensive". Is this because of the size and volume or were they truly offensive in nature? MMcCluskey@wpo.Borland.com M.I.S. Applications Manager