Coolest place in Philippines
Baguio is the summer capital of the Philippines. At 5,000-feet above sea level,
it has a year-round average temperature of 65 degrees C. Among the ideal places to visit in Baguio are the following:
- Burnham Park - Baguio's main attraction, named after its American designer. It provides shaded walks and cool
lagoon right in the heart of the city.
- Mines View Park - Its mountain-edge location offers a panoramic view of the mining towns below.
- Mansion House - The summer residence of the President of the Philippines.
- Philippine Military Academy - The training ground for the country's top military officers.
- Camp John Hay - Used to be the foremost recreation center of the United States Armed Forces.
Expo | Pasyalan | Next
Source: Philippine Tourism Authority