friend
bullet bullet bullet bullet

In an effort to allow a friend to achieve his dream in writing the most "in your face" poetry; I hve made my recent journey through the www to find poetry publishers (addresses, names, HELP). My effort has been consistently turned into a nightmare of science text publishers, and nature.........this wwill not stop me, but my company will fail if I spend all my time on the net; please sent advise and perhaps some type of resources if you have them in your grasp to adbuscom@rochelle.net as soon as possible.

Thank You

Joshua Scherer