project
bullet bullet bullet bullet

TO: Carl

Over the last two years our group has been in the R&D phase fo an e-mail project. We have watched and studied all of the projects out there -- which has given us a considerable advantage over those who have preceeded us. The code name we have used is Z-Mail and are operation under the project name Spidercom.Com. We are almost ready to come out of the closet. But we need some fine tuning and would like to visit with you in the very near future. We will consider paying all your expenses to Florida (or to the Bahamas, our international HQ). Of course time is of the essence. We are well funded, dedicated to success and have extensive develpomental and ownership experience in the telco LD market, established the precurser to Cellular One, designed the Century 21 package, wrote "The Real Reason FOr The Break Up of AT&T" and the original manuals on Utility Auditing. Please contact us as soon as possible so that we might discuss things. Office: 800/853-1996 Mobile: 904/993-1705 Home: 904/399-3090 Thanks, Bill Lewis TheDizneyGroup