Re: URGENT!!
bullet bullet bullet bullet

> Thought you may want to know that there are private messages written by
> yourself on the WEB. Was searching for NSAR 'Nat'l Assoc. Search &
> Rescue' and found many many 'privacy-enhanced messages'.

thanks for the concern. these documents are copies of US PTO patents and/or SEC EDGAR files that we made available to the public on one of our servers from Jan, 1994, to Oct. 1, 1995. the privacy-enhanced message info is part of a digital signature we applied to the files to allow checks against message validity/integrity.

-brad Brad Burdick bburdick@media.org Internet Multicasting Service, NPB, Suite 1155, Washington, DC 20045 Under contract from UUcom, Inc.