Register A Pavilion
bullet bullet bullet bullet

travojul@peganet.com (Brian Saviste) sent the following comment about http://park.org/About/Pavilions/:
URL: slip/ppp/unix/shell Since this is a World exposition focusing on the Internet in New York City, I would like to participate and observe. I'm not to late? My company is Saviste and Sons Construction. I would like to Market our newly completed Duplex condo on Ft.Myers Beach I'm just more concened about recieving a spot in the exhibition. What can I offer the internet in return and value. I can offer myself and a unique background. I'm a Economic and Social analyst specializing in Baltic Studies. I have seven years of University work but can only claim to be a undergraduate. Baccalaurate of Buisness with a concentration in Marketing with a Double minor in Economics and Psychology. I'm currently working part time, looking for a fulltime job in this region.

My father is at the heart of this expose and New York City. He was the immigrant man in 1941,when he came from Germany from a dispaced persons camp (via Estonia) His father and my Grandfather was a high ranking official in the Estonian government

Nevertheless, I'm trying to make contact with different officials through the internet. I do have relatives over there but snail mail. I dont think so. I'm also trying to organize a system to manage property 1400 miles away.

Tell me what I should expound on. Diversification and how I'm using the internet. I had minimal insight five years ago,when I graduated from college this was ever going to be this big.

I hope to hear from You. Brain Saviste

Server name: park.org Gateway Interface: CGI/1.1 Path Info: Path Translated: Script Name: /cgi-bin/form-mail.fairmaster

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: peg9-ts113.peganet.com
Remote IP address: 206.102.200.149
User Agent: Mozilla/2.01Gold (Win95; I)