Use " Joint Economic Committee " in our product
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Sir and madam:

SOHO Media is a multimedia CD titles publishing company base in Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C..

We are all aware of the fast growth in the Internet, especially the World Wide Web with it's easy to use interface. In an effort to contribute to this growth. SOHO Media is in the process of an multi-languages WWW guides / tutorials titles on CD_ROM. In this title we will select all WWW sites in the " Internet 1996 World Exposition ", we will select 3 to 5 MB of HTML files from each WWW site (unmodified) to describe itself. This title is marketing to Internet beginners and users who have not connect to Internet all over the goble village.

We have licensed " MS Internet Expoer " to use as Web Browser. We hope you can let us put your web site in our CD title.

With your permission we will need your assistance for following items:

1. an authorized letter by e-mail to SOHO Media for the use of your HTML files (include graphic Max 5 MB) free of charge.

2. we will send you a copy of the final product, please inform us of your mailing address.

3.Please also inform us your correct URL address and your E-Mail address.

Your kindly reply will be appreciated.

Best Regard!

Jame Chu Marketing Manager SOHO Media 9F, NO. 2-1, Alley 36, Ching Lung St., Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C. Tel: 886-2-933-0663 Fax: 886-2-933-0804