Your site reviewed and rated by Magellan
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Congratulations! Your Internet site

MFS Datanet http://town.hall.org/sponsors/mfs.html

has been reviewed and rated by The McKinley Group's professional editorial team, and listed in Magellan, our comprehensive Internet directory of over 1.5 million sites and 40,000 reviews. To recognize the hard work that has gone into establishing and maintaining your site, we are awarding a special "Reviewed by Magellan" logo for inclusion on your pages.

We encourage you to display your "Reviewed by Magellan" logo proudly. It can be downloaded from our special logo Web page at http://www.mckinley.com/mckinley-txt/backlink.html and hyperlinked to our home page at http://www.mckinley.com/

Here at The McKinley Group we pride ourselves on our ability to recognize quality resources on the Net. Three primary factors are considered: depth of content, ease of exploration, and Net appeal.

You might also want to offer visitors to your site a direct link to our powerful search engine. The following HTML code will add a form that enables anyone at your site to search Magellan:

<form method=POST action="http://www.mckinley.com/mckinley-cgi/iopcode.pl"> <B>Enter Query: </B><input type=text name=query size=45 value=""><INPUT type=submit value="Search Magellan"><BR><P> <AHREF="http://www.mckinley.com/mckinley-cgi/advsearch.pl">(Click here for search options)</A><BR>

Congratulations again on this award of honor. We at The McKinley Group wish you continued success in all of your Internet endeavors.

Sincerely,

The McKinley Group, Inc. http://www.mckinley.com review@mckinley.com