Santa's whereabouts
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Hi, Just to make sure there is no mistake, I would like to point out that the One and Only Real Santa Claus lives in Korvatunturi, in Finland. I am sure that this is what you mean by North Pole, but Santa would probably appreciate if you were more precise. You can even send him letters at Joulupukki / Santa Claus 99999 Korvatunturi FINLAND I think they try to reply to every letter. A very merry Christmas to all of you at North Pole! Mihael (Mihael.Cankar@hut.fi)