Re: Reviewing your site
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Hi -

Last year we received 1.2 million hits + 680,000 email messages to Santa. Web hits came from over 70 countries.

We're not planning a major revamp this Christmas. Tradition and all that, you know. As to feedback, we have lots and lots of notes from users, but I'm afraid that we really can't divulge details due to the sanctity of the Santa/Santee relationship. ;)

Carl Malamud Asst. VP, Elf Relations Internet Multicasting Service

According to Morris Jones: