Re: CyberPhilanthropy
bullet bullet bullet bullet

>Sigh. You all received a note from Harry Saal encouraging you
>to point towards a URL for our North.Pole.Org server. I know
>Harry meant well, but it was a premature announcement on his part
>and he did so without contacting us first to ask for permission.
>
>Please do me a favor and don't forward his message on to other
>groups. We open for business on Thanksgiving day and right
>now are still doing work to get the project ready.
>
>Carl Malamud
>Internet Muticasting Service

Your request not to forward arrived just in time; I was just getting ready to send on Harry Saals' post to a collegue. I am very interested hearing more about how this CyberPhilanthropy will work once you are open for business.

Thanks,

Suzanne Helfman Foothill-De Anza Colleges Business and Industry Institute