Re: Northpole.org Pitch meeting
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl,

Re: your phone message

I'm faxing you the letter. Unfortunately Cynthia Gentry is out on vacation for two days, so I can't say whether this has gone or not.

2d Harvest is fed-Xing you several years of their annual reports.

Carl Meske is in the process of changing jobs. His new job will allow much more time for this project, but he's in transition right now.

THe press contact for Sun as far as the Mercury News is George Paolini. (415) 336 - 0806.

The press contact for 2d Harvest is Steve Mangold, (408) 266 8866

The address for the meeting is on the fax I'm sending immediately.

Phil