Mosaic holiday activity
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Carl,

I am working with Phil Parkman on the santa project. We now have the funding for the project and are starting to work with the community affairs people to get other people signed up.

One issue on our end is that we need to spend the money before the end of September. Phil mentioned that you can hold the money in an account for us. Can you please call me (415-336-2825) so we work this out?

Lance