Re: Christmas
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Laura:

Santa Claus doesn't really care about the cookies, but Rudolph is a big fan of Algae Snaps. If you could leave some out, he would be very happy.

By the way, Santa was very impressed with reading Stephen King on the Internet. Keep up the good work and you'll get lots of great presents!

Merry Christmas!

Santa Claus The North Pole

P.S. Rudolph is slobbering all over the rug thinking about those wonderful Algae Snaps. Maybe you could throw in a few Moss Newtons?