Santa Claus On-Line
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Elves:

I understand that you will be helping out by responding to e-mail this year. I just wanted to let you know that I have been answering my friends and good kids worldwide for more than five years now via MCI Mail. Anyone who cares to write is welcome, and I will happily respond at no charge via e-mail, Telex, fax or even hardcopy. My address is as follows:

Internet: Santa_Claus@mcimail.com X.400: G=santa; S=Claus; A=mci; C=us; DDA:ID=3472833 MCI Mail: Santa Claus / MCI ID: 347-2833

Ho ho ho,