Time crunch
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Folks,

We are dealing with a very tight timing here next week. What that means is that Robin and I can only be in DC next week Wednesday and perhaps Thursday morning. So, here's an installation proposal for next week and I would like some definate yes/no from the folks involved:

- Wednesday morning early do the MCI install - either immediately after or at the same time do the MFS install - Wednesday evening do the NPB install

For this we would need:

- some help to get the router to the right building at MFS (Carl?) - availability of MCI early Wednesday morning (start at 8:00 am) - availability of MFS for the install at MFS Wednesday - being able to get into the NPB Wednesday evening - some help at MFS (and perhaps MCI) to get the router rackmounted and cables plugged in and such

Please note that these installs will be mainly to get the router connected and minimally configured so we can do the rest remotely.

The Tokyo router will probably not be in place until end of next week earliest. The problem is several meetings next week and a trip to CA for me at the end of next week for Interop.

If we find that there are problems that cannot be dealt with remotely, we would be back in DC Monday 22nd and onwards to finish whatever needs to be finished.

Is this possible? Please reply asap. I know MCI will probably be fine for Wednesday, so the real questions are for NPB and MFS.

Related, where abouts in DC is WTN? And how far from downtown DC is the MFS facility in Vienna? We are planning to stay at the Grand Hyatt downtown to be nice and central.

-Marten