Re: not-rr@park.org
bullet bullet bullet bullet

marten,

hi. long time no see (-:

> Do we know what > that specific router is going to need in terms of interfaces?

what i know of the set-up is limited to (1) the router co-located at the MCI facility in washington and (2) the mae-east++ router

the first router needs at least 2 hssi cards (one for ds3 from japan, the other for ds3 to mae-east++) and 1 ethernet card (for connection to internetMCI router in same facility)

as you would guess, the second router needs at least 1 hssi card (for ds3 from MCI facility) and one fddi card (for mae-east++ ring)

/jws

Follow-Ups: References: bullet