Re: need some help! (fwd)
bullet bullet bullet bullet

i have set up a separate mirror of the Huis Ten Bosch area to run every 10 min while the event is happening. amsterdam is current for this area and the other park servers that are currently active will mirror shortly. note that the servers at park.org and amsterdam.park.org are now the same machine.

there does not appear to be a problem with the park redirection from my testing. if you can provide the fully-qualified hostname that you were testing from, i can check the logs to see what might have happened.

-brad

-- Brad Burdick - UUcom Inc. Email: bburdick@uucom.com | Voice: 703.461.1350 | Fax: 703.461.1360