good news, maybe better news
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Sorry about the lack of space on SunSITE. There is now 300Mb free on the partition you are on.

Hopefully better news is... We had our disk trays donated to us by Trimm (see our homepage), Trimm work with a RAID company (sorry don't know the name), With some persuasion by Stuart the RAID company are going to "loan" us a RAID controller, Initial tests were not promissing so Stuart loaned them 7 of the Quantums, They, apparantly, have the RAID talking to the Quantums!!!!

They are coming in Tuesday so see if it works on SunSITE ok, their controllers are already known to work under Solaris.

So it all looks promising. The controller can only handle 7 drives, in the setup I plan to use one will be parity so that leaves 6 x 4 Gig. -- Lee McLoughlin. Phone: +44 171 594 8388 IC-Parc, Imperial College, Fax: +44 171 594 8449 South Kensington, London. SW7 2BZ. UK. Email: L.McLoughlin@doc.ic.ac.uk

Follow-Ups: bullet