Re: Feedbackcarl (fwd)
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl,

> Let's not worry about the NTT missing links. Let's start working
> on getting the rest worked out. One that is in the back of my
> mind is the search index ... I'll bet you money that isn't working
> now. I can hardcode that over to park.org, like I have done the
> guestbook.

I'm glad that I didn't bet anything. The search code is not working. I've edited /bin/AT-* codes so that they point to real Architext directory, and found out that Architext/perllib is empty. No further action. We better redirect this part back to park.org as you propose.

Lessons learned today: Non-trivial cgi scripts contain absolute file system paths in them. We should come up with standard way of telling these programs where the virtual file system root is. e.g. Specify SCRIPT_ROOT as /cp/htdocs/Tools (for japan.park.org) or /web/fair/Tools (for park.org) using environment variable, and then use $SCRIPT_ROOT/Architext like convention.

--- shinoda

Follow-Ups: bullet