Re: current status of park.org mirror sites
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Hi -

To elaborate on Brad's answer, we have several machines in the queue that will/might join up. We're focusing on the intial four, followed soon by Amsterdam. Next step will be extending this to PC-based platforms. I have 40 copies of Website that have been donated by O'Reilly we can use to clone fair servers around the world. Perhaps our friends at Microsoft Japan would care to contribute 40 NT server licenses? I also have 40 copies of Corel and various other software goodies that will be bundled on those systems.

Carl

According to Brad Burdick [UUcom]: